Wearing jeans feels great,
but giving back feels even better!
This past year, we have contributed to the following charities through our “Casual for a Cause” Jeans Days
- Youth Alliance
- Boy Scout Troop 144
- Noyes Home for Children
- Friends of the Animal Shelter of St. Joseph
- Voices of Courage
- United Way of Greater St. Joseph
- Women of Excellence – YWCA
- Second Harvest Community Food Bank
- Junior League of St. Joseph/Pony Express Run benefitting
- Big Brothers & Sisters, Allied Arts Council, Bartlett Center, Voices of Courage, United Way, YWCA, Noyes Home, Second Harvest, etc.
- Faith in Action
- American Legion Post 359
- Berkshire Hathaway’s It’s Better to Give than Receive – YWCA